Vista Advisory and its principals have successfully serviced many government clients including the following:
- Australian National Audit Office (ANAO)
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
- Health Insurance Commission (now Medicare Australia)
- National Water Commission
- Natural Resources Commission (NSW)
Through extensive work with the ANAO, experience has been gained with a large number of other Australian Government agencies. These departments and agencies include: Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Attorney-Generalís, Australian Greenhouse Office, Comsuper, Education, Science and Training and Employment and Workplace Relations (now DEEWR), Finance and Administration (now Deregulation), House of Representatives, IP Australia and Veteranís Affairs amongst others. In addition, work has been undertaken in reviewing financial and governance aspects of most of the 56 regional bodies responsible for delivery of natural resource management in Australia across the various state and territory jurisdictions.